You can order articles and books from other libraries with Interlibrary Loan. Articles typically arrive within 2-3 days of ordering and are sent directly to your e-mail. Books may take over a week to arrive, so be sure to order with plenty of time before your assignment is due.
- If you are searching in a database, click the Find It! link.
- Click Request a Copy via Interlibrary Loan to order the article.
- Choose UW-Colleges as your campus and log-in with your username/password.
- Click Submit Request to finalize your article order.
- If you need articles immediately, use the FULL TEXT button available in most databases. It will limit the articles found to only those that you can view and print immediately.