The best place to get information about your local campus library is through your library staff. Click here for contact information.
Questions your local library staff can answer for you:
- When is the library open?
- Are there special services available for people with disabilities?
- Where do I pick up items I’ve requested from other libraries?
- How long can I keep the items I have checked out from the library?
- Where do I return library items I’m finished with?
- Can I use my laptop in the library?
- Is wireless internet access available in the library?
- Does the library have laptops, cameras, calculators or other equipment available for checkout?
- Are their printers, photocopiers or scanners in the library?
- What software does the library offer?
- How do I make a purchase suggestion?