The best place to get information about your local campus library is through your library staff. Click here for contact information.
Questions your campus and local library staff can answer for you:
- When is the library open?
- Are there special services available for people with disabilities?
- Where do I pick up items I’ve requested from other libraries?
- How long can I keep the items I have checked out from the library?
- Where do I return library items I’m finished with?
- Can I use my laptop in the library?
- Is wireless internet access available in the library?
- Does the library have laptops, cameras, calculators or other equipment available for checkout?
- Are their printers, photocopiers or scanners in the library?
- What software does the library offer?
- How do I make a purchase suggestion?