Welcome! This is your guide for finding research articles on a current topic in A&P for your Bio 286 presentations.
After this class, students will:
- evaluate the quality of a research source using a list of criteria;
- identify several sources for use in preliminary or background research;
- identify the characteristics of a scholarly, peer-reviewed article in biology;
- conduct a simple search in one or more Biology database to find an article related to an A&P topic; and
- identify the basic components of MLA citation style for articles from a database.
Please feel free to offer any suggestions or comments you have to improve this resource. Questions are also welcome! Our contact information is located in the profile box on the right.
We are here to help!