You can limit your result list to just the downloadable eBooks. Simply select Download available under Refine your results.
Make sure that you have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer. Adobe Digital Editions is available for free download.
You will need to activate Adobe Digital Editions on your computer by creating an Adobe ID and password, and then logging into Adobe Digital Editions.
If you’ve previously created an Adobe account but can’t recall your password, see the instructions from Adobe located.
Many of UW-Waukesha Library's EBSCO eBooks can be downloaded to your computer. The library's EBSCO eBooks can be viewed online for 15 minutes or checked out for 1 week. Here's how:
1. Click the Download (Offline) link for the eBook you would like to download.
2. Select a Checkout period from the drop-down menu and click the Checkout & Download button.
3. The eBook is added to the Checkout area of the folder, accessible from the upper-right corner of the EBSCOhost interface. If you are not logged into your My EBSCOhost folder, you are prompted to do so.
4. Select Open with or Save File from the resulting dialog box.
If you select Open with, your eBook is opened with Adobe® Digital Editions. If you select Save file, the eBook is saved to your computer and can be opened with Adobe® Digital Editions at a later time.
5. When a downloaded eBook is opened, it is displayed in Adobe® Digital Editions:
You do not actually have to return your EBSCO eBook, it will simply expire. However, users can check-in eBooks before the check-out duration has expired using the BlueFire app as well as Adobe Digital Editions.
Returning the eBook early will release the title for other users, which is beneficial if the library has purchased the title with limited access.