NoodleTools is a comprehensive and accurate MLA/APA style bibliography composer on the web. First create your NoodleTools account, then create your works cited/bibliography page.
1. Go to the create a new project button on the right side of the page.
2. Choose your citation style (APA/MLA/Chicago/Turabian).
3. Choose "Advanced" citation level.
4. Describe or give a Title to your project.
5. Click "Create Project"
6. Click on 'Bibliography" at the top of the page.
7. Select your citation type in the drop down box and click "Create Citation".
8. Fill in the blanks with the information you have about the source (title, author, date, etc.).