Below are resources that were previously featured in the "What's New" section of the UW-Waukesha Library homepage.
- Congressional Digest - Pro/Con Issues. Cases for/against a variety of hot political and legal topics from perspective of members of Congress as well as Amicus Curiae (individuals/organizations on Supreme Court issues).
- VSI - (Very Short Introductions) Not exactly sure what your research topic is about? Look here to find background information or ideas for research topics.(March 2017)
- John Muir Exhibit - The John Muir Exhibit, on loan from the Wisconsin Historical Society, is on display in the library. Here are books and streaming videos on John Muir available in our library (February 2017).
- Full Access to the New York Times - Staff and students have full access to the NYT courtesy of the UW Colleges Libraries. Log in with your campus email, create a password and you will have access through any mobile device or computer (October 2016).
- UW Colleges Historic Photo Archive - More than 500 images documenting the history of UW-Waukesha dating back to 1966. Images include student life and activities, athletics, faculty and classroom instruction, buildings before and after they were renovated, and much more (September 2016).
- Windy Hill Review Digital Archive - Search or browse issues of the venerable campus literary magazine from 1979-2012. Issues include student poems and short stories along with accompanying art works (May 2016).