Contents of Library Research Guide
This guide will include information about these topics:
1. The differences between websites and databases
2. How to find book reviews using library resources
3. How to search the library catalog for books
- How to order books from other UW libraries
- How to order books using interlibrary loan
4. How to find published sources on your topic by using library databases
- How to use EBSCO folders to save searches and articles
- How to print searches
- How to order articles using interlibrary loan
5. Information about MLA
NYT: Geography News
Welcome to the LibGuide for Dr. Johnson's Environmental Geography class! This guide to library resources and services will be available for you to use in class Thursday, January 31, 2013. See you there!
Peggy Turnbull, librarian
“Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.”
― Samuel Johnson
“What we find changes who we become.”
― Peter Morville
"Quotes about Information." Goodreads. Goodreads, n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2013.
GEO 350 texts
Chat is offline.