Creating a NoodleTools Account
IMPORTANT: You must create your NoodleTools account on a campus computer.
- Go to NoodleTools (https://ezproxy.uwc.edu/login?url=http://www.noodletools.com/login.php?group=1418&code=1322)
- Click Create Personal ID
- Complete the form by filling in a user name and password.
- Hint: Your username and password can be the same as your e-mail log-in if you prefer.
After creating your account, you will be able to use NoodleTools on your laptop or from home.
Need Help? Contact Your Librarian
What is NoodleTools?
Creating a Bibliography
1. Log-in to NoodleTools
2. Click on Create a New Project on the right side.
3. Choose your citation style: MLA, APA or Chicago.
4. Choose Advanced under Citation Level
5. Type in a name for your project in the Description box. Then click on Create Project.
6. Click on Works Cited or References in the Components section on the left.
7. Choose the type of citation (journal, book, etc.) you need to create first from the dropdown menu. Then click on Create Citation.
8. Fill in the blanks with the information requested. If you have any errors, yellow warning signs will pop-up.
a. You can add an annotation if needed.
9. When the form is complete, the Submit button are at the bottom of the form.
10. Keep up this process until you have completed all of your citations.
11. You can print/export your list as a Word document to print, save or email it.