Skip to main content
- Library databases are licensed or proprietary sources. This means that you have to log into them when off-campus.
- Just look up the database of your choice as you do when at the library or in a campus lab.
- After selecting the database link, a window will open that resembles the image below.
- Type in your campus username and password--the same one you use to log into a computer on campus or to check your email.
- You will then get access to the database you want to use.