Noodletools is a fill-in-the-blank form that will result in a Works Cited page to accompany your essay, speech or report. You can also use it to create electronic “note cards” to keep track of details, quotes, paraphrases, etc. as you develop your paper.
IMPORTANT: You must create your NoodleTools account on a campus computer.
- From the UW-Manitowoc Home Page (http://www.manitowoc.uwc.edu/), and click on Library on the top menu bar.
- Click on the Databases A to Z link below the search box.
- Go to "N & O" and select "Noodletools"
- Click Create Personal ID
- Complete the form by filling in a user name and password.
- Hint: Your username and password can be the same as your e-mail log-in if you prefer.
- Fill in the Log-in Retrieval information
- Click Register
After creating your account, you will be able to use NoodleTools on your laptop or from home.